Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using the following websites (“our sites”/”our site”):
Users of our sites
Our sites provide users with access to content from United Kingdom based auction companies (auction companies). This content relates to items listed at current and future public automotive auctions across the United Kingdom (auctions). All auction companies are members of the National Association of Motor Auctions (NAMA). Further details of NAMA can be found here: www.nama-uk.com.
THE CONTENT ON OUR SITES IS PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY AUCTION COMPANIES. WE HAVE NOT VERIFIED ANY OF THE INFORMATION THESE AUCTION COMPANIES OR OTHERS HAVE PROVIDED. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE CONTENT ON OUR SITES IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR UP TO DATE.
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us.
- By using our sites you accept these terms.
- There are other terms that may apply to you.
- We may make changes to these terms.
- We may make changes to our sites.
- We may suspend or withdraw our sites.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else.
- Our sites is only for users in the UK.
- You must keep your account details safe.
- How you may use material on our sites.
- Do not rely on information on our sites.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to.
- User-generated content is not approved by us.
- How to complain about content uploaded by other users.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
- Exclusion of liability for digital content.
- How we may use your personal information.
- Uploading content to our sites.
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
- Rules about linking to our sites.
- Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us.
Each of carauctionsearch.com; vanauctionsearch.com; truckauctionsearch.com; wavauctionsearch.com; plantauctionsearch.com and motorcycleauctionsearch.com are sites operated by Cyber123 Limited ("We"). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10666429. Our registered office is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our sites you accept these terms.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our sites.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our sites. When using our sites, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may make changes to these terms.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our sites, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 1st March 2021.
We may make changes to our sites.
We may update and change our sites from time to time.
We may suspend or withdraw our sites.
Our sites is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our sites for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Our sites is only for users in the UK.
Our sites are directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our sites is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on our sites.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our sites.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Where applicable, our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site.
The content on our sites is provided by third party auction companies. We have not verified any of the information these auction companies or other third parties have provided. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up to date.
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our sites.
We are not responsible for websites we link to.
Where our sites contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our sites do not represent our views or values.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users.
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users (such as the auction companies that use our sites), please contact them directly. Alternatively, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will direct your complaint to the relevant auction company.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our sites or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our sites; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our sites.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our sites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information.
Uploading content to our sites.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload or post your content to our sites, or to make contact with other users of our sites, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our sites a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our sites constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our sites if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not store terrorist content.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
When you upload or post content to our sites, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that generated content in connection with the service provided by our sites and across different media including to promote the site or the service forever; and
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content for their purposes forever.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our sites.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our sites in any website that is not owned by you.
Our sites must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our sites other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our sites other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?